Monday, May 26, 2014
FINISH THAT THOUGHT #47
Happy, happy day! And welcome back! I'm so glad you could join in the fun today. I hope the prompt proves inspiring for you. I can't wait to read your stories. So get to it already! :)
If you need to read the full version of the rules, go here. Otherwise, here's the short version:
1. Up to 500 words
2. Keep it clean (nothing rated R or above)
3. Start with the given first sentence.
4. Optional Special Challenge
5. Include: Twitter/email, word count, Special Challenge accepted
6. The challenge is open for 24 hours on Tuesday EST
Oh, and feel free to change pronouns, punctuation, tense, and anything in brackets to fit the story/pov/tone. I'm not going to be TOO picky... Our judge however...
Our Judge today is Kate Julicher also known as @KateJulicher. Read her winning tale from last week here!
Your first sentence for FINISH THAT THOUGHT #47 is:
Sometimes it seems like whoever's arranging the soundtrack to my life is watching the wrong thing.
Your SPECIAL CHALLENGE from the judge is:
Include a Billy Joel song reference: lyrics, title, whatever.
AAAAAAAND WE'RE OFF!!!