Hiya! Miss me? So glad to have you back this week! We had to shuffle around a bit as our Grand Champion from last week is off camping this week... But Voimaoy, the Special Challenge Champion, stepped up gracefully and with much excitement! So without further ado, go check out her prompts!
If you haven't read the full version of the rules, go here. Otherwise, here's the short version:
1. Start with the given first sentence.
2. Up to 500 words
3. Keep it clean (nothing rated R or above)
4. Optional Special Challenge
5. Stories submitted must be your own work, using characters and worlds that you have created. Sorry, no fanfiction.
6. Include: Twitter/email, word count, Special Challenge accepted
7. The challenge is open for 24 hours on Tuesday EST
Oh, and feel free to change pronouns, punctuation, tense, and anything in brackets to fit the story/pov/tone. I'm not going to be TOO picky... Our judge however...
Our Judge today is Voimaoy, also known as @voimaoy. Check out her blog here. Read her Special Challenge-winning tale from last week here! Voimaoy lives in Oak Park, IL on the western edge of Chicago. She loves the possibilities of flash fiction. she has a blog, ChicagoWeatherWatch, where she writes about nature, weather, and other things.
Your first sentence for FINISH THAT THOUGHT #2-13 is:
Your SPECIAL CHALLENGE from the judge is:
Include 2 or more of the following:
1. A map
2. A number
3. An alien (or aliens)
4. A made-up word
5. A question
AAAAAAAND WE'RE OFF!!!