Monday, June 16, 2014
FINISH THAT THOUGHT #50
And we're back for another round of shenanigans! (I love that word!) Welcome! I'm glad you're joining us today. :) Check out the prompt below and submit your story in the comments; easy as pie... Mmmmmm, pie..... Now, off with you! Write like the wind!
If you need to read the full version of the rules, go here. Otherwise, here's the short version:
1. Up to 500 words
2. Keep it clean (nothing rated R or above)
3. Start with the given first sentence.
4. Optional Special Challenge
5. Include: Twitter/email, word count, Special Challenge accepted
6. The challenge is open for 24 hours on Tuesday EST
Oh, and feel free to change pronouns, punctuation, tense, and anything in brackets to fit the story/pov/tone. I'm not going to be TOO picky... Our judge however...
Our Judge today is Mark Ethridge, also known as @LurchMunster. Go check out his blog here. Read his winning tale from last week here!
Your first sentence for FINISH THAT THOUGHT #50 is:
Dead ants [were everywhere].
Your SPECIAL CHALLENGE from the judge is:
AAAAAAAND WE'RE OFF!!!