Monday, January 13, 2014
FINISH THAT THOUGHT #28
Welcome back! We've got a fun prompt for you today and I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with! Dream big and happy writing! :)
If you need to read the full version of the rules, go here. Otherwise, here's the short version:
1. Up to 500 words
2. Keep it clean (nothing rated R or above)
3. Start with the given first sentence.
4. Optional Special Challenge
5. Include Twitter/email, word count, Special Challenge accepted
6. The challenge is open for 24 hours on Tuesday EST
Oh, and feel free to change pronouns, punctuation, tense, and anything in brackets to fit the story/pov/tone. I'm not going to be TOO picky... Our judge however...
Our Judge today is Rachelle Wood. Read her winning tale from last week here!
Your first sentence for FINISH THAT THOUGHT #28 is:
Nothing good ever happens after midnight.
Your SPECIAL CHALLENGE from the judge is:
Incorporate at least three small, furry animals (Please don't kill them)
AAAAAAAND WE'RE OFF!!!