Phew! If you're reading this, then I was able to get this posted! WooHoo! (I'm not going to tell you how far past 9pm I was writing this sentence...) So let's not waste any time. Go check out today's prompt! :)
If you haven't read the full version of the rules, go here. Otherwise, here's the short version:
1. Start with the given first sentence.
2. Up to 500 words
3. Keep it clean (nothing rated R or above)
4. Optional Special Challenge
5. Stories submitted must be your own work, using characters and worlds that you have created. Sorry, no fanfiction.
6. Include: Twitter/email, word count, Special Challenge accepted
7. The challenge is open for 24 hours on Tuesday EST
Oh, and feel free to change pronouns, punctuation, tense, and anything in brackets to fit the story/pov/tone. I'm not going to be TOO picky... Our judge however...
Our Judge today is Carlos Orozco, also known as @goldzco21. Read his winning tale from last week here! Carlos graduated from Heritage University with a BA degree in English and a minor in education. He resides in Yakima Valley and spends his free time binge-watching shows on Netflix and writing for several flash fiction contests. He is also a proud #Flashdog. You can follow the flashdog movement at @flashdogs or visit their blog theflashdogs.blogspot.co.uk/.
Your first sentence for FINISH THAT THOUGHT #2-14 is:
Your SPECIAL CHALLENGE from the judge is:
Include 3 of the following: a dog named P-weezy, a cat named Pancho, a left shoe, a yellow #2 pencil, a hubcap, a banana peel
AAAAAAAND WE'RE OFF!!!