Monday, February 24, 2014
FINISH THAT THOUGHT #34
Have fun today with the prompt! I'm glad you came by to check it out. I hope it inspires greatness in each of you. Go write, then share your brilliance with the rest of us! :)
If you need to read the full version of the rules, go here. Otherwise, here's the short version:
1. Up to 500 words
2. Keep it clean (nothing rated R or above)
3. Start with the given first sentence.
4. Optional Special Challenge
5. Include Twitter/email, word count, Special Challenge accepted
6. The challenge is open for 24 hours on Tuesday EST
Oh, and feel free to change pronouns, punctuation, tense, and anything in brackets to fit the story/pov/tone. I'm not going to be TOO picky... Our judge however...
Our Judge today is Caitlin Siem also known as @CaitlinStatus. Check out her blog here. Read her winning tale from last week here!
Your first sentence for FINISH THAT THOUGHT #34 is:
The gust stole my breath as it pressed the damp shirt against my chest.
Your SPECIAL CHALLENGE from the judge is:
Your narrator must be unreliable.
AAAAAAAND WE'RE OFF!!!